- Med-Nurse Medication Management
- Post Hospitalization
- Diabetic Education
- Wound Care & Dressings
- Medication Programs & Education
- Home IV Infusion
- Mental Health
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)24-Hour Assistance at the Touch of a Button —
Supporting Independent Living
The PERS is a state-of-the-art monitoring system that connects the user with medical assistance 24 hours a day. The PERS unit provides peace of mind and security for a growing number of people who are homebound, elderly or disabled. The system allows clients, family members, friends and health care professionals security in knowing that this product is a reliable companion.
How It Works
When help is needed, the PERS subscriber is able to press their Personal Help/Activator. Immediately the console unit dials the monitoring center, where a network of information systems accesses the subscriber’s personal and responder information. The operator will communicate with the subscriber to determine the nature of the emergency and the appropriate response.
CareLink® 8100 model
Includes medication reminders
- Up to 8 individual reminder messages (20 seconds each)
- Voice Prompts aid in the setup and installation and programming of reminder messages
- Remote Check-In allows family members to talk through the base unit remotely without any client action required. They simply call the base unit twice from any telephone and key in a four-digit password
- Expanded Voice prompts will auto-detect phone line problems and low battery conditions and will report them both locally and when possible to the Support Center
CareLink® MobileHelp is America's first and only medical alert system to work nationwide — allowing you to summon emergency help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, wherever you are, by simply pressing your own Personal Help Button. CareLink® MobileHelp enables you to participate in activities that you enjoy outside of your home, such as gardening, taking walks, shopping and traveling, all with the peace of mind of having a medical alert system with you at all times.
CareLink® MobileHelp is a simple and affordable solution to many problems: slip and fall accidents, medical emergencies including heart attack and stroke, security and fire concerns, and locating a loved-one. These are just some of the reasons why people rely on CareLink® MobileHelp for peace of mind and rapid access to care. With CareLink® MobileHelp, you can enjoy life to the fullest in your home and have the freedom to continue participating in the activities that you enjoy outside your home, knowing that you are always connected to a live monitoring center regardless of your location.
CareLink® MobileHelp features:
- Mobile device featuring simple one-button operation
- Nationwide coverage on the AT&T network (service included)
- Amplified two-way voice communication with live operator
- Location detection by GPS satellite
- Monitored 24/7/365 Emergency Response Center
- CareLink® MobileHelp package also comes with an in-home base station and waterproof pendant help button, giving you the same coverage as traditional medical alert systems
Medication Management Systems:Every day, medication management units help people to manage their prescription therapies more effectively. Medication management units use a reminder system to automatically dispense medication and vitamins in accordance with prescribed treatment programs.
This simple, compartmentalized medicine system provides an easy way for persons to be reminded to take the right medicines in the right dose at the right time. Available with or without monthly monitoring, the system can drive medication compliance to over 98%. The system can dispense up to 4 times per day for 7 days while sending e-mail or text messages to caregivers to keep them informed when medications are taken or missed.
Healthcom modifies the standard MedReady, equipping it with a wireless transmitter for communications with CareLink®. When a medication dosage is due, the unit creates a visual (blinking light) and auditory (tone) alert. If the medicine is not removed within 1 hour, the unit notifies the CareLink® system which in turn notifies our Response Center. Monthly service includes a personal call to the client on each overdue dosing. Compliance information through the CareLink® unit is posted and accessible through Family Access Anywhere®.
The TabSafe system is the latest advancement for secure and simplified in-home medication management. Designed with a dual-locking feature, TabSafe offers enhanced security features and solutions for even the most complex dosing schedules. The system also delivers a flexible and easy to use programming module. Medications can be loaded into the system by the caregiver, pharmacist or user. TabSafe then transmits and downloads the preloaded medication schedule. When a medication is due, an alert reminds the user to press a button which then triggers the medication to dispense into a drawer for release. TabSafe also features custom visual reminders for medication or other daily living activities.
- Web-Accessible for setup and Reporting
- Compact and Conveniently Sized for In-Home Use
- Increased Control over “As Needed” Medications
- Rechargeable Backup Battery
- One-Button Operation
- Large, Easy to Read LED Screen
- Secure, Locking Unit