Specialized, in-home memory care services.
When your loved ones struggle with memory issues, it’s comforting to know they can receive care at home, in a familiar setting, surrounded by family and friends.
Finding just the right help for memory care patients can be difficult. We’re here to guide you through the process so you’ll be at peace with your decision to care for your loved one at home.
Purpose Living Memory Care Program
With our Purpose Living Memory Care Program, we provide the same researched-based techniques used in traditional facilities, to care and provide comfort for your loved ones at home.
Our committed team is specifically trained in patient centered memory care and related aspects of care, providing compassionate, highly specialized care in a home setting. Our goal? To keep your loved ones safely at home for as long as possible, while maintaining the highest quality of life. Support is provided to the family, as well.
We offer home-based customized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments. Our services include:
- Early identification and intervention
- Cognitive testing
- Functional testing for fall risk and other safety issues
- Patient, caregiver and family training and counseling
- Medication reminders
- Nutrition consultation
- Brain stimulation activities
- Problem solving for challenging behaviors
- “At home” evaluation for safety to be home alone
With our multidisciplinary team, each member provides care and counsel to your loved one:
- Social workers
- Personal care attendants
Our experience shows that home-based, brain stimulating exercises can have a positive impact on individuals with memory issues, including:
- Decrease in depression, improvement in mood and decrease in mood swings
- Improved sleep patterns
- Increased independence with self-care
- Ability to maintain current function or slow progression of disease process
- Improved management and decreased occurrence of difficult behaviors
- Improved sense of purpose
- Improvement in brain function
- Improved ability to focus, stimulate thought and rekindle memories